28th Annual Door Opener's Award Fundraiser
On Thursday, November 14, 2019,, Payne-Pulliam School of Trade and Commerce, Inc, (PPS) and its Board of Directors will host their 28th Annual Door Opener Event at the International Conference Center at the Atheneum Hotel located at 1000 Brush Street in Detroit, MI. We ask that you consider lending your support to our 2019 Door Opener fundraiser celebrating six amazing women who we will recognize as our 2019 "Year of the Woman" honorees. Dinner will begin promptly at 7:00 p.m. This years honorees are:
* Renee Fluker, Midnight Golf Program Founder and President
* Eva Dewaelsche, SER Metro-Detroit President and CEO
* Portia Roberson, Focus: HOPE President and CEO
* Jennifer Lyle, Owner, Lush Yummies Pie Co.
* Reverend, Dr. Dee Dee M. Coleman, Russell Street Missionary Baptist Church
* Edee Franklin, Sanctum House Founder and President
For more information, regarding this event, please contact Tonette Bryant-Carter, (Event Planner) @ 248-217-3026 or Trudy Pulliam-Matthews, Chair, of the 2019 Door Opener Fundraiser (313-825-2708).
On-Site Parking Available.
International Conference Center at the Atheneum Hotel (View)
1000 Brush Street
Detroit, MI 48226
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|